Product safety certification services including UL approval and CE marking
Product Approvals Ltd is here to help you with your product certification requirements and getting your product on sale in your targeted markets.
How do we help you?
- Specialize in obtaining Safety, EMC and other certifications for electrical, electronic and also non-electronic products.
- UK & EU: CE marking.
- USA: UL and equivalent NRTL safety marks.
- Canada: CSA, cUL or equivalent safety marks.
- Australia: RCM (regulatory compliance mark)
- New Zealand: RCM
- Japan: PSE mark
- Global Market Access: we are highly experienced in obtaining CB scheme product safety certification, enabling cost-effective market entry in many countries around the world.
- Types of products covered - renewable energy (photovoltaic and wind), power supplies, inverters, LED lighting, industrial control equipment and panels, industrial computers, laboratory equipment, electrically operated machines and more.
- Advice on product safety issues
- Advice on product type testing.
- Advice on the best certification / approvals route.
- Solve certification problems and help you get your new product onto the market!
- Product testing in our own well-equipped test laboratory. See our Testing page for more information.
See the services page for more information on what we do.
Where do we do it?
When do we do it?
- Based in the West Midlands, UK, but operating globally.
- We have clients across the globe and we welcome new clients wherever you are located in the world
- Price competitive. With the UK having announced proposed withdrawal from the EU and subsequent devaluation in the Pound, you will find our prices in your currency even more competitive
- We can accept payment by credit card through Paypal Business, as well as by electronic bank transfer and other means.
To suit your schedule. Call +44 (0)1588 620192 or email email@example.com now to discuss your product approval requirements.
Why do we do it?
- Because there is a need for an independent product certification service that can find the best route to market for your product designs. We do not have any affiliation to any testing or certification bodies. We're free to recommend the best route to suit your individual needs.
- Your company may not have experience in obtaining UL approvals, CE marking or other approvals, but we can help whether it is just giving you some advice on how to get started, or even right through to managing the complete project on your behalf. Whether you are a one person business,
small-medium size enterprise, or a global company, we can assist you.
- We have many years experience in product certification and know the pitfalls that can cause problems for manufacturers.
- We know certification can often be the final hurdle before getting your product onto the market and we help you to get your product on the market and earning revenue as soon as possible.
And Who are we?
A specialist product approvals consultancy and testing company with many years’ experience in the electrical, electronic and other industries.
Established in 2006, we are a forward looking consultancy and our mission is to help our customers get their products on sale in the target markets as soon as possible, whilst complying with applicable regulations. We partner with other consultants and companies to offer a wide range of complimentary market-entry services.
For more information contact:
Product Approvals Ltd
+44 (0)1588 620192